Well I'm getting a little bit better at this! I just want to start by saying how thankful we are for each and every member of our families! We have the best siblings who would drop anything in a heartbeat and the best parents who would help out when not even asked. We really appreciate all the love and support you guys give us! i only hope we do just as good back to each of you! Well i just want to say me and Jarron have been Married for 1 year and a half as of Saturday! We have grown so close and will continue growing closer as the years go by after all we have eternity! We have just been staying busy and hanging out with friends and family! I cant believe how quick this year has went by and how the Holidays are already here once again it snuck up on us! Kota is doing great she loves the snow last Sunday we played outside. I built a snowman and tried to do snow angels but Kota thought i was playing every time moved my hands. Poor puppy is getting spade on Friday getting her womanhood taken away. Well this weekend i am spending Friday with Jenny, Alex and Jason and Saturday going to see Twilight first thing in the morning:)
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment